100% Online RSA (NSW) – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
NSW Interim Certificate valid for 90 days includes
+ Includes $70 Photo Competency Card valid in: NSW
+ Free optional Online RSA SITHFAB201 valid In: ACT, QLD, WA, NT, SA & TAS
+ Free Wine course – The top 10 things you need to know about wine
Please Note : This online training is not available to international students travelling on a subclass 500-student visa when in Australia. These students should complete relevant training before coming to Australia.
Why do RSA Online with us?
- Our average overall student satisfaction score is 9/10
- Interactive videos for life like practice of refusal of service
- Free introduction to wine course valued at $19.99 included with all online RSA course
- Engaging & entertaining material with videos, narration, scenarios, simulations & games
- 100% Online RSA with same day RSA statement of attainment in PDF format
- Start training in 3 minutes & finish RSA ONLINE at your own pace
- Qualified trainers available via 1300 free telephone support
- Satisfaction or your money back we guarantee it – *conditions apply
- Delivered by an authorised Online RSA provider RTO # 6127
- Online RSA multi-state RSA statement of attainment available for WA, QLD, SA, NT, TAS and the ACT – see each state page for details
- Ipad and android compatible
Who should do RSA online training?
- Licensees (varies in some states)
- Staff serving or supplying alcohol
- Security staff in licensed premises or events
- Airline staff
- Backpackers looking for work
- Clubs and societies who sell alcohol
- Aged care and hospital staff
- Hospitality staff serving alcohol including cafe, restaurants and bars
- Bed and breakfast / hotels / motels where alcohol is served
- Alcohol delivery
- Wine tasting or cellar door staff
How will you be assessed?
This online RSA training is broken into several topics or sections. At the end of each section a quiz will be presented and you will be required to answer all questions correctly online. If you get a question wrong you will be directed to review the course material after which you may reattempt the question. If you give the wrong answer another two times you will be locked out of the quiz, at which point you will need to contact a qualified trainer for assistance. Case studies and a simulated bar environment require you to implement what you have learnt in typical online practical scenarios, making up the skills assessment component. Your formal assessment activities have been mapped back to the Unit of Competency SITHFAB201 – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol. This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol and to satisfy the requirements for the responsible sale and service of alcohol under state or territory legislation.
How long will the assessments take?
Approximate timings on each of the formal assessment tasks are:
- Section 1 – 15 minutes
- Section 2 – 30 minutes
- Section 3 – 15 minutes
- Section 4 – 15 minutes
- Section 5 – 15 minutes
To ensure you receive an adequate level of support with your training and assessment, please consider the following questions.
Do you consider yourself to have any disability, special needs, reading or writing difficulties that may have an impact on your ability to complete this online course?
Do you believe you have the literacy skills to read and interpret documents such as;
- Identification (ID) cards?
- Proof of age cards and driver’s licences?
- Statutory signage and warning signs?
- Wording within advertising or promotional material, such as in‑house policies and procedures and any other general plain English regulatory and advisory information issued by local, or state and territory liquor licensing authorities?
Do you believe that you have the numeracy skills to measure and calculate standard drinks or samples and calculate blood alcohol levels to determine alcohol consumption?
If you are not confident that you will understand any of the components of this online training, contact us and we will make arrangements to assist you in your training or offer you face to face training if available in your area.
Your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
From the 1st of January 2015 everyone undertaking nationally recognised training in Australia must have a unique student identifier.
During our course enrolment process you will be asked to provide a USI or you will be given the option to allow us to apply for one on your behalf. In rare circumstances you may need to speak directly with the government to provide further details. We will notify you if this is the case.